Cardiology is the study and treatment of illnesses and disorders related to the heart and blood vessels. Healthpointe’s cardiology department provides advanced medical care for a range of cardiovascular disorders, such as heart attacks, coronary artery disease, heart failure, aorta disease, and abnormal heart rhythms. Our specialists are highly trained to diagnose, evaluate and treat your cardiologic symptoms, at the source.
Some of the conditions and symptoms our doctors assess include:
- Shortness of breath
- Cardiac arrest
Sudden loss of breath or heartbeat should be treated with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). If a person experiences these symptoms, emergency medical service should be immediately contacted by calling 911.
Once heart disease is diagnosed through a process of screenings or tests, treatment and medical care for the disease can include:
- ACE inhibitors
- Open heart surgery
- Drugs, such as Aspirin or water pills (diuretics)
- Other doctor-recommended treatment
Cardiology in Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County:
- Cardiology in and near Anaheim
- Cardiology in and near Colton
- Cardiology in and near Corona
- Cardiology in and near Garden Grove
- Cardiology in and near Irwindale
- Cardiology in and near La Mirada
- Cardiology in and near Long Beach
- Cardiology in and near Los Angeles
- Cardiology in and near Ontario
- Cardiology in and near Perris
- Cardiology in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
Healthpointe offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your heart and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!