Physiatry / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
Healthpointe’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (also known as Physiatry) Program is aimed at assisting patients in regaining and/or maintaining maximum self-sufficiency after a serious injury or illness. Healthpointe’s physiatrists are specifically trained in diagnosing, and treating both acute and chronic pain and musculoskeletal disorders that are affecting their patient’s daily living activities.
Our Healthpointe Physiatrists commonly treat patients with any kind of back or neck pain, along with work-related / sports-related injuries, osteoarthritis, myofascial pain, tendonitis / bursitis of the upper and lower extremities, and spinal cord injuries.
Physiatrists offer a variety of rehabilitation services and non-surgical treatment of pain syndromes, including:
- Physical Therapy (exercise, stretching, strengthening)
- Occupational Therapy
- Minimally invasive procedures (epidural injections, discograms, etc.)
- Electromyography studies (EMG, NCV)
- Prescription pain medication
Physiatry in Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and Los Angeles County:
- Physiatry in and near Anaheim
- Physiatry in and near Colton
- Physiatry in and near Corona
- Physiatry in and near Garden Grove
- Physiatry in and near Irwindale
- Physiatry in and near La Mirada
- Physiatry in and near Long Beach
- Physiatry in and near Los Angeles
- Physiatry in and near Ontario
- Physiatry in and near Perris
- Physiatry in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
Healthpointe offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your theraputic and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!