About The Psychology Department at Healthpointe
The Department of Psychology at Healthpointe provides thorough evaluations and evidence based treatments. Treatments are designed to improve quality of life, well-being, and/or workplace efficiency, and get patients back to their regular activities of daily living.
Types of Evaluations
Healthpointe offers a range of evaluations for different cases and types of patients. The types of evaluations include:
- Workers’ compensation injury evaluations
- Work stress claim evaluations
- Arising Out of Employment/Course of Employment (AOE/COE)
- Qualified Medical Evaluations (QME)
- Agreed Medical Evaluations (AME)
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Personal injury evaluations
- Neurocognitive evaluations
- Private patient psychological consultations
Healthpointe psychologists use one-on-one thorough evaluations to better understand the patient’s complaints, and to help identify the cause of symptoms and any risk factors. Once a diagnosis is made and risk factors are identified, patients can expect a tailored treatment plan designed to speed recovery and help them return to their daily lives.
Psychological Therapeutic Techniques
Healthpointe offers various forms of psychological therapy including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Biofeedback therapy
- Cognitive rehabilitation therapy
Through each of these types of therapy, Healthpointe’s clinical psychologists are able to address and treat psychological disorders, and the psychosocial components of injuries.
For every patient that receives psychological treatment at Healthpointe, the psychology department offers personalized care and treatment plans that aim to:
- Improve quality of life
- Decrease emotional suffering
- Increase functioning
- Improve activities of daily living
- Return to work
Types of injuries can vary greatly. Whether it’s a car crash or a slip and fall (and everything in between), Healthpointe can help. Healthpointe’s psychology department treats a wide range of patients, including:
- Employees (Worker’s Compensation)
- Private patients
- Personal Injury patients
- And more…
Healthpointe psychologists, as part of an integrated treatment team, treat multiple disorders including:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Chronic pain
- Sleep disorders
- And more…
If you are experiencing psychological impairment and/or symptoms as a result of an injury, visit with a psychologist at Healthpointe. Getting the proper psychological care can have an enormous impact on your overall quality of life.
About Dr. Margolin
Dr. Levon Margolin (License# PSY24890) is the director of psychological services at Healthpointe. Dr. Margolin provides a full scope of psychological services including psychological evaluations and therapy. As a clinical psychologist, Dr. Margolin is also the lead doctor in Healthpointe’s Functional Restoration Program which provides great integrated and effective care for patients with chronic pain.
Psychology in Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County:
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Anaheim
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Colton
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Corona
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Garden Grove
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Irwindale
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near La Mirada
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Long Beach
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Los Angeles
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Ontario
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Perris
- Psychologists and Therapists in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
Healthpointe offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your psychological and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!