Acne Scar Removal
Even after the initial acne inducing years have passed, scars can be unavoidable. If they are not treated quickly, acne scars can become unsightly and can even lead to emotional damage.
Healthpointe’s Cosmetic Laser Institute offers a variety of treatments and procedures that can greatly diminish or remove acne scars.
Acne Scar Removal Treatments
Soft tissue fillers – the scarred skin is expanded through the application of Juvéderm or Radiesse, which are mostly composed of hyaluronic acid found naturally in the body. This procedure is relatively inexpensive and the reaction tends to last between 6 months to 2 years.
Chemical peels – superficial scars are removed through the use of a chemical solution that is placed on the outer layer of skin. The old skin is naturally replaced by smoother and less damaged skin.
Microdermabrasion – Uses fine crystals or minute diamond studded tips to abrade the skin and vacuum suction to remove the dead skin cells. This treatment is a simple, quick, and painless cosmetic treatment with no downtime and minimal risk. This treatment can help improve the skin’s appearance by reducing fine lines, early sun damage, and mild, shallow acne marks.
Acne Scar Removal in Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and Los Angeles County:
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Anaheim
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Colton
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Corona
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Garden Grove
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Irwindale
- Acne Scar Removal in and near La Mirada
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Long Beach
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Los Angeles
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Ontario
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Perris
- Acne Scar Removal in and near Temecula
Schedule an Appointment Today
Call us at (888) 763-9754 (toll-free number) or visit our website today for information about packages, pricing, and special events, or to make an appointment with a skincare consultant.