Services and Fees
HEALTHPOINTE has a licensed US Civil Surgeon who has been authorized by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to conduct Immigration Physicals and Immigration Exams for the Department of Homeland Security.
The cost of the Immigration Physical Examination is $300.00 and includes the following:
- Basic Physical Examination
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing
- Required Blood Work
- Vaccination Status Verification
- Copies of Your Laboratory Results
- Certified and sealed I-693 Form
What to bring with you to the immigration exam or immigration physical
- A complete patient information sheet. Click here to obtain a patient information sheet
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport (preferred)
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed in BLACK INK with your information
- Proof of prior vaccinations
Click here to access a detail copy of Form I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record). The US Government requires specific vaccinations according to your age.
Immigration vaccine immunization table:
- Adolescent Immunization Schedule (7 to 18 years old)
- Catch up Schedule (7 to 18 years old)
- Adult Schedule (over 18 years old) (en español)
Instructions for filling out the I-693 Form can be read by clicking here.
Additional services may be required. However, they are not included in the price of the exam, but are offered and can be arranged in our offices for an additional fee.
Immigration Exams in Orange County, San Bernardino and Los Angeles County:
- Immigration Exams in and near Anaheim
- Immigration Exams in and near Colton
- Immigration Exams in and near Corona
- Immigration Exams in and near Garden Grove
- Immigration Exams in and near Irwindale
- Immigration Exams in and near La Mirada
- Immigration Exams in and near Long Beach
- Immigration Exams in and near Los Angeles
- Immigration Exams in and near Ontario
- Immigration Exams in and near Perris
- Immigration Exams in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
HEALTHPOINTE offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your urgent care and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!