Comprehensive Personal Injury Management
With a comprehensive network of health care providers and unparalleled experience serving clients in the industrial medicine field, HEALTHPOINTE is uniquely positioned to manage personal injury cases.
Treatment of Injuries
Our professional staff treats minor and major injuries and handles cases that are both straightforward and complex usually within a single practice environment.
Our administrative and reporting systems are fine-tuned to facilitate clients’ needs, and our physicians are trained to maintain auditable medical records, take detailed histories that consider the nuances of accidents or injuries, file knowledgeable medical reports, and provide expert testimony.
Common conditions arising from personal injury cases include:
- Head trauma
- Internal injuries
- Nerve impairment
- Physical deformities (scars)
- Psychological trauma
These conditions are managed collaboratively by our health care providers in a convenient setting, ensuring continuity of care and consistent documentation of that care.
Our physicians understand and investigate conditions that may not be immediately apparent, such as mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI) which can result in cognitive problems, memory loss, personality changes, depression and more.
TMJ is another condition that is often overlooked in accidents. Attention to detail in diagnosis and treatment can identify potential long-range health complications that complicate personal injury cases.
Personal Injury in Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and Los Angeles County:
- Personal Injury in and near Anaheim
- Personal Injury in and near Colton
- Personal Injury in and near Corona
- Personal Injury in and near Garden Grove
- Personal Injury in and near Irwindale
- Personal Injury in and near La Mirada
- Personal Injury in and near Long Beach
- Personal Injury in and near Los Angeles
- Personal Injury in and near Ontario
- Personal Injury in and near Perris
- Personal Injury in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
HEALTHPOINTE provides free, direct telephone consultations through our Personal Injury/Second Opinion Desk (714) 367-5388 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To talk to one of our consultants, please contact us today!