Healthpointe Physical Therapy
Whether you tore a meniscus during basketball last week, sprained your back at work, or have lived with chronic pain for 30 years, our Physical Therapists are here to help restore your strength and guide you through rehabilitation.
1. How It Works
3. Work-related injuries
4. Geriatric Medicine
5. Auto Accidents
8. Chronic Pain
9. Customized Therapy Programs
10. State-of-the-Art Rehabilitative Equipment and Services
How It Works
Our program focuses on rehabilitation and preventative strategies for issues ranging from basic posture to body mechanics. Your therapist will work with you one-on-one in customized rehab catered to your individual needs and goals.
Our sports medicine doctors and therapists have years of experience rehabilitating such injuries as broken bones, tears, sprains, strains, and hernias. Many patients also choose our program even if they have little to no pain, to prevent injury and to learn the best strengthening and stretching exercises for their personal best sports performance.
If you sustained pain from an accident or repetitive motions at work, such as pain in your back and joints from lifting, standing, falling, or driving, visit our physical therapy office. Our therapists are experts in occupational medicine and will question you on your daily work demands, help you return to work with restored strength, and prevent further injury.
Sometimes, pain can develop simply from age. Let our friendly therapy team relieve your pain through gentle exercises best suited for your personal strength level. Our program aims to send you back to your regular activities with improved strength, so you can enjoy life with as little pain as possible.
If you were involved in a car accident, you may have experienced whiplash, a herniated disc, and traumatic impact. All of these can result in pain, including pain in the back, neck, hip, and knee. If left untreated, pain can worsen and you may experience life-long symptoms. It is crucial to start treatment as soon as possible. Our therapists will guide you to recovery with personalized strengthening exercises.
We treat minor to severe burn victims who are left crippled or disabled because of their injury. Our experienced staff provides massage, gentle exercises for activities of daily living, and will teach you how to properly dress and care for the wound. We also offer pain control, scar prevention, and exercises to increase range of motion.
Whether the injury is recent or decades-old, it is common for limb loss patients to experience not only physical pain, but emotional trauma. Our caring physical therapists are trained to guide you through this difficult stage by teaching you how to live and move with prosthesis, and treating and preventing associated skin rashes, nerve damage, and side effects from surgery. If you choose not to wear prosthesis, our staff will talk and work with you to restore you to your previous regular activities.
For chronic pain patients, our therapists will talk with you to understand the source of the pain, and to provide the education, exercises, and manual therapy best suited for you, to gradually and steadily improve your activities of daily life and prevent worsening pain.
Customized Therapy Programs
In addition to standard treatments, Healthpointe offers the following customized therapy programs:
- Work Conditioning
- Executive Fitness
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Injury Prevention
- Weight Reduction
- Hand Clinic
State-of-the-Art Rehabilitative Equipment and Services
- Parallel Bars
- Stairs and Ramps
- Foam Rollers
- Resistance Band
- Strength Training
- Cardio Equipment
- Balance Conditioning
- Upper and Lower Extremity Exercises
- Cryotherapy (Cold Packs/Contrasts Baths)
- Hydrocollator Packs (Moist Heat)
- Ultrasound, Phonophoresis (Deep Heat)
- Electrical Stimulation for Muscle Re-Education and Strengthening; Reduction of Muscle Spasms or Edema
- Massage (Therapeutic and Acupressure)
- Therapeutic Exercises: Isometrics, Isotonics, Isokinetics, Posture, Coordination, Muscle Re-education, General Conditioning
- Manual and Mechanical Traction
- Mobilization/Manual Therapy, Including Dynamic Back Stabilization, Soft Tissue, and Joint Mobilization
- McConnell and Kinseio Taping
- McKenzie Method for the Spine
- Gait Training
Physical Therapy in Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and Los Angeles County:
- Physical Therapy in and near Anaheim
- Physical Therapy in and near Colton
- Physical Therapy in and near Corona
- Physical Therapy in and near Garden Grove
- Physical Therapy in and near Irwindale
- Physical Therapy in and near La Mirada
- Physical Therapy in and near Long Beach
- Physical Therapy in and near Los Angeles
- Physical Therapy in and near Ontario
- Physical Therapy in and near Perris
- Physical Therapy in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
HEALTHPOINTE offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your physical therapy and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!