The Regenerative Medicine Program: Call us at (714) 367-5046
Healthpointe’s Regenerative Medicine program is aimed to restore or replace normal function of tissues that are damaged or otherwise affected by diseases. Healthpointe’s multidisciplinary team of physicians utilizes advanced regenerative treatments and state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with the best care possible. Regenerative Medicine services may also be used in conjunction with surgical procedures to augment the patient’s healing process. Our doctors may also offer customized treatment plans to better fit patients’ specific needs.
Non-Invasive Wound Care Options
As part of the Regenerative Medicine Program, Healthpointe provides simple, effective, and non-invasive Wound Care options to treat complex problems and non-healing wounds by incorporating state-of-the-art technology. Regenerative Medicine also reduces patient’s recovery time from surgery by increasing the rate at which surgical wounds heal while decreasing scar tissue at the surgical site. Patients may be able to return to their daily lives considerably sooner than expected.
Healthpointe’s Regenerative Medicine service is proud to deliver quality wound care solutions to all patients to assist in treating pain, and various forms of tissue damage and wounds. Regenerative Medicine treatments, such as the PalinGen Membrane™, use natural human regenerative properties to restore difficult-to-heal wounds, and soft tissue damage. These treatments may be used in conjunction with other Wound Care services as listed below:
Wound Care Services Offered At Healthpointe
- Skin grafting
- Wound debridement
- Wound draining
What Do Regenerative Medicine Services Treat?
The following are tissue damages and wounds that Regenerative Medicine Services treat:
- Skin tears
- Diabetic, vascular and pressure ulcers
- Open and draining wounds
- Skin/Tissue reconstruction
- Surgical wounds
Regenerative Medicine Services offered at Healthpointe
- PalinGen Flow Injections™
- PalinGen Membrane™
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Steroid Injection
Regenerative Medicine Services in Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County:
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Anaheim
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Colton
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Corona
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Garden Grove
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Irwindale
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near La Mirada
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Long Beach
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Los Angeles
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Ontario
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Perris
- Regenerative Medicine Services in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
HEALTHPOINTE offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your regenerative medicine and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!