We are currently seeking a bright, detail-oriented, highly motivated individual for our Garden Grove office. We need someone who is passionate about their career. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Candidate should have at least Limited Digital X-ray Permit, Licensed by the state of CA (skull license preferred) and be well versed in all aspects of back office procedures such as venipuncture and EKG.
- The radiology technician needs to follow directions exactly, so that the images are taken correctly.
- An x-ray technician must ensure the patient’s safety. This includes any harm from radiation by using heavy lead shields on the patient.
- Radiology techs may work with patients who are in pain or frightened. They also need to work with the patient to move or position them to get the best image.
- An x-ray technician works with complex radiology machines within the hospital setting. They are to use their knowledge to read the doctor’s orders, adjust the equipment, prepare and adjust the patient to get the best picture, maintain patients records and operate the computer connected to the x-ray machine.
- Ability to perform Chest, Extremity, and Torso-skeletal X-Ray procedures.
- Take initiative and work with little or no supervision.
- Radiology techs have to work on their feet for long days.
- Radiology techs work with complex computers and machinery.
- Must have basic computer skills with advanced telephone skills.
- Must be reliable, honest, dependable, and PUNCTUAL.
- Must be able to demonstrate and portray a high level of professionalism.
- Must be knowledgeable with medical terminology.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Being a good communicator helps.
- Must assess organizational skills.
- Familiarity with most major insurances: PPO, Medicare, and experience working with Work Comp.
- Strong concise verbal and written communication skill set.
- Ability to interact with physicians, co- workers, and patients.
We provide competitive benefits;
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Benefits – choose what you like, ignore the rest
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
If you are interested in the position, please apply today!