HEALTHPOINTE IS SEEKING A FULL-TIME PERSONAL INJURY COORDINATOR IN THE CITY OF COLTON
Healthpointe is a leading multidisciplinary healthcare organization that offers a full range of medical services in practice locations throughout Southern California (Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County). Our specialty services include, but are not limited to: orthopedic care, occupational medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic care, physical therapy, weight management, sports medicine, and more. Leading our organization is a dynamic team of healthcare professionals who continually strive to be at the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare service delivery.
At Healthpointe, we recognize that our employees are our greatest assets when it comes to providing exceptional care to our patients. That is why Healthpointe is dedicated to hiring the most skilled and highly qualified staff to uphold our standard of care.
Relying on instructions, pre-established guidelines, and working under direct or indirect supervision, a PI Coordinator performs any combination of daily clerical duties, in accordance with Healthpointe policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Processing medical records requests, as needed.
- Arranging appointments for services.
- Admitting patients into computer system, in accordance with client company protocols.
- Answering incoming telephone lines in accordance with company procedures and directs the caller accordingly.
- Filing paperwork, medical records and correspondences, according to defined company procedure.
- Scheduling patients with appropriate providers.
- Assisting in processing patient referrals, as required.
- Following HIPAA guidelines and safety rules, as outlined in training received.
- Attending center staff meetings.
- Participating in ongoing training.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
- Ability to maintain professional phone etiquette.
- Punctual and well-organized.
- Experience in personal injury.
- Computer savvy - Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Bilingual a plus.
We provide competitive benefits;
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Benefits – choose what you like, ignore the rest
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
Please, no emails about this position.