Healthpointe is a leading multidisciplinary healthcare organization that offers a full range of medical services in practice locations throughout Southern California (Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County). Our specialty services include, but are not limited to: orthopedic care, occupational medicine, acupuncture, chiropractic care, physical therapy, weight management, sports medicine, and more. Leading our organization is a dynamic team of healthcare professionals who continually strive to be at the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare service delivery.
At Healthpointe, we recognize that our employees are our greatest assets when it comes to providing exceptional care to our patients. That is why Healthpointe is dedicated to hiring the most skilled and highly qualified staff to uphold our standard of care.
- Obtains authorization as needed to process patients for services needed.
- Arranges appointments for services.
- Admits patients into computer system in accordance with client company protocols.
- Answers incoming telephone lines in accordance with company procedures and directs the caller accordingly.
- Distributes reports according to the QME protocols.
- Files paperwork, medical records and correspondence according to defined company procedure.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Punctual and well organized
- Experience in work comp
- Schedule patients with appropriate providers
- Bilingual a plus
- Computer savvy – Microsoft outlook and excel
- Assists in processing patient referrals as required.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines and safety rules as outlined in training received.
- Attends center staff meetings.
- Participates in ongoing training.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Must have experience in the following:
- Workers’ Comp, QME and AME exams
- Report serving
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Must be detail oriented, excellent spelling and grammar required
- Must be able to prioritize work flow depending on report or exam needs
We provide competitive benefits;
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Benefits – choose what you like, ignore the rest
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
Please, no emails about this position.