Podiatry at Healthpointe
Podiatry is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of the foot and ankle. Our Healthpointe podiatric specialists are highly trained in advanced treatments of common conditions of the foot – including diabetic symptoms, gout, and fungus.
Sports Medicine and Podiatry
Our podiatrists also specialize in treating sports injuries of the foot and ankle, as well as preventing further injury to maintain optimal sports performance. Podiatrists at Healthpointe will work with you to understand the underlying cause of your injuries, provide advanced medical care, and teach you the proper body mechanics designed to foster healing.
Podiatric Conditions Include:
- Achilles Tendon Tear
- Athlete’s Foot
- Ingrown Toenail
Our experienced podiatrists will consult with you one-on-one and to decide what treatment options are best for your injury. Some of the standard treatment options often used to treat problems of the foot and ankle include:
- Topical Creams
- Athlete’s Foot
- Diagnostic Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery
Podiatry in Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County:
- Podiatry in and near Anaheim
- Podiatry in and near Colton
- Podiatry in and near Corona
- Podiatry in and near Garden Grove
- Podiatry in and near Irwindale
- Podiatry in and near La Mirada
- Podiatry in and near Long Beach
- Podiatry in and near Los Angeles
- Podiatry in and near Ontario
- Podiatry in and near Perris
- Podiatry in and near Temecula
Contact Healthpointe Today!
Healthpointe offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your podiatric and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!